As plastics are finding usefulness in numerous industries such as construction, infrastructural development, electrical and electronics, and transport, plastic-based products are thriving around the world. With the growth of this industry, the number of companies manufacturing vacuum loaders is also rising. Speciality plastics, which are gaining traction, will also require vacuum loaders in their manufacturing processes.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5538
The spread of COVID-19 brought with it a drop in demand vacuum loaders. The pandemic led to a drop of over US$ 5.7 Mn when compared to the previous projection for the year 2020. However, the growth trajectory will normalize over 2021-22. On the whole, the global vacuum loaders market is valued at around US$ 118 million in 2020, and is anticipated to reach nearly US$ 200 million by 2030-end.
Key Takeaways from Vacuum Loaders Market Study
- With accelerated use of plastic in various industries such as construction, infrastructural development, electrical and electronics, and transport, demand for vacuum loaders is also booming. From 2020 to 2030, the vacuum loaders market is expected to garner an absolute dollar opportunity of around US$ 82 Mn.
- Over the forecast years, the share of vacuum loaders by (500 – 750) lb/hr is expected to rise to nearly 25% at a CAGR of around 6%.
- North America and Europe together account for nearly half of global vacuum loader demand; however, by 2030, this is expected to decrease by 2.5%.
- The market is both, China and the U.S., is expected to expand at a CAGR of around 5% through 2030.
- The vacuum loaders landscape is quite fragmented in nature, as 37% of the revenue generated in this space is from tier-III companies.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5538
|Historical Data Available for||2015-2019|
|Market Analysis||US$ Mn for Value & Units for Volume|
|Key Regions Covered||North AmericaEuropeEast AsiaSouth AsiaLatin AmericaMiddle East & AfricaOceania|
|Key Countries Covered||U.S.CanadaGermanyU.K.FranceRussiaSpainBENELUXItalyChinaJapanSouth KoreaIndiaMalaysiaIndonesiaThailandBrazilMexicoIranEgyptNigeriaTurkeyGCC CountriesSouth AfricaAustralia and New Zealand|
|Key Segments Covered||MaterialThroughput (lb/hr)LoadingLoader Motor TypePhaseMaterial TransferredEnd UseRegion|
|Key Companies Profiled||Motan Colortronic LimitedPiab AbCoperion GmbHJencoKOCH-TECHNIKConair GroupNOVATEC Inc.CyclonaireLabotek A/SYANN BANGPiovan GroupBudzar IndustriesPahwa groupSummit SystemsSIMAR GmbH|
|Customization & Pricing||Available upon Request|
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5538
Key Segments Covered in Study
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
By Throughput (lb/hr)
- Up to 150 lb/hr
- (150 – 500) lb/hr
- (500 – 750) lb/hr
- Over 750 lb/hr
- Single Material Loading
- Ratio Loading
By Loader Motor Type
- Brush Type
- Single Phase
- Three Phase
By Material Transferred
By End Use
- Plastic Processing
- Food Processing
Crucial insights in the Vacuum Loaders Market research:
- Underlying macro- and microeconomic factors impacting the growth of the Vacuum Loaders Market Basic overview of the, Vacuum Loaders Market including market definition, classification, and applications.
- Scrutinization of each Vacuum Loaders Market player based on mergers & acquisitions, R&D projects, and product launches.
- Adoption trend of Vacuum Loaders Market across various industries.
- Important regions and countries offering lucrative opportunities to Vacuum Loaders Market stakeholders.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583