Fact.MR’s report on the shaped liquid cartons market has introduced remarkable insights about the steadily expanding market growing at a CAGR of around 7% during the forecast year of 2019 to 2027. The market analysis has revealed that the stringent emission standards and preference for eco-friendly & recyclable packaging solutions have led to the growth of shaped liquid cartons in the global market. The overall sales of shaped liquid cartons was pegged at more than US$ 2.4 Bn in 2018 and the global shaped liquid cartons market is likely to grow at a promising rate during the forecast period owing to growing demand for innovative packaging solutions across the developed as well as developing economies. In addition, the growing beverage industry along with changing consumer preferences are among the key factors anticipated to amplify the overall sales of shaped liquid cartons over the forecast period.
Among regions, East Asia is expected to hold the leading share in the global shaped liquid cartons market owing to a significant increase in beverage packaging solutions in the global market. The growing demand for eco-friendly and innovative beverage packaging solutions are projected to augment the growth of shaped liquid packaging market in the East Asia region. There are a large number of players present in East Asia shaped liquid packaging market. The key manufacturers in the shaped liquid cartons market around the globe are also focusing on expanding their production and sales footprint in the region. For example, on 30th July 2019, SIG Combibloc Group Ltd., a leading manufacturer of shaped liquid cartons announced the opening of a new production plant of aseptic carton packaging in Suzhou, China. Also, Tetra Pak International S.A., a leading manufacturer of shaped liquid cartons inaugurated a new aseptic carton packaging material factory in Binh Duong, Vietnam. This new production facility is catering to the growing demand of shaped liquid cartons in the East Asia market.
Shaped Liquid Cartons Market: In-Depth Assessment on Key Segments-
The global shaped liquid cartons market is segmented by capacity, material, opening, application and region.
|Capacity||Less than 200 ml200-500 mlMore Than 500 ml|
|Material||Uncoated PaperboardLDPE CoatedAluminum|
|Opening||Cut OpeningStraw Hole OpeningClip OpeningTwist OpeningKing Twist Opening|
|Application||Dairy ProductsAlcoholic BeveragesCarbonated Soft DrinksFruit JuicesOther Applications|
|Region||North AmericaLatin AmericaEuropeEast AsiaSouth Asia & OceaniaMEA|
Tetra Pak International S.A., SIG Combibloc Group Ltd., ELOPAK AS, Greatview, Evergreen Packaging LLC, NIPPON PAPER INDUSTRIES CO., LTD., and others
Crucial insights in the Shaped Liquid Cartons Market research:
- Underlying macro- and microeconomic factors impacting the growth of the Shaped Liquid Cartons Market
- Basic overview of the Shaped Liquid Cartons Market, including market definition, classification, and applications.
- Scrutinization of each Shaped Liquid Cartons Market player based on mergers & acquisitions, R&D projects, and product launches.
- Adoption trend of Shaped Liquid Cartons Market across various industries.
- Important regions and countries offering lucrative opportunities to Shaped Liquid Cartons Market stakeholders.
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
Contact:US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583Corporate Headquarter:Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,Dubai, United Arab EmiratesEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com