Efficacy in offering protection against microbial invasion to ensure safety while using premium formulations will catalyze the demand for personal care and cosmetic preservatives during the forecast period (2019-2029). Antimicrobial preservatives are gaining immense traction in this sector as they protect cosmetics from inadvertent contamination by consumers. Further, they resist infections caused by microbial growth which upholds their utilization in personal care and cosmetic products. Antioxidant preservatives, for instance help to suppress reactions that occur in the presence of oxygen, light, heat and contaminated metals. Growing demand for personal care products from the men’s segment and heightening consumption of anti-aging products are poised to drive the market at a steady CAGR of ~4% during the forecast period.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4638
Key Takeaways of Personal Care and Cosmetic Preservatives Market:
- Alternative blends that provide resistance against a broad spectrum of microbes without comprising the performance of products will assist the market’s growth.
- Increasing preference for naturally sourced and non-animal based products will create remunerative opportunities in the market.
- Tightened legislation by governments with regard to safety has raised the development costs of formulations, thus squeezing the profit margins of personal care and cosmetic preservative manufacturers.
- Despite increased demand for bio based products, synthetic products are poised to witness high demand growth and accounted for more than three fourth of the market share in 2019
- On the basis of chemical type, phenoxyethanol has maintained its supremacy in the personal care and cosmetic preservatives market and is poised to chart an upward trajectory in the market throughout the assessment period.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4638
Personal Care and Cosmetic Preservatives Market: Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the personal care and cosmetic preservatives market with detailed segmentation on the basis source, chemical type, application and key regions.
|Chemical Type||Benzoic AcidBenzyl AlcoholEthyl Lauroyl ArginateMIT/MICTParabensPhenoxyethanolOthers|
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4638
Tightening Legislations by Governments to Pave Way for Innovation
Personal care and cosmetic preservatives market is consolidated in nature in which, DuPont, Lonza Group Ltd, Clariant AG, Schülke & Mayr GmbH, Ashland, Akema Fine Chemicals and Lanxess AG accounted for over one third of the market share in 2018. With tightening legislations on chemicals used in cosmetic products, prominent companies have launched range of natural products to meet the global demand for personal care and cosmetic preservatives. For instance, Dow and Lanxess has expanded their product portfolio to align with the government norms and to maintain their sales during the forecast period.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/03/17/2001947/0/en/Sales-of-Automotive-Wrap-Films-to-Expand-6X-Between-2019-and-2029-MEA-Poised-to-Turn-Highly-Lucrative-Forecasts-a-New-Fact-MR-Report.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583