NASHVILLE, TN – As the population continues to boom and businesses continue to grow, business owners deserve more, states Clear Link Systems of Nashville.
Business owners and managers have options when it comes to access control system installation, says Clear Link Systems. Unfortunately, many have been with their current provider for so long that they forget that competition remains fierce in this expanding industry. The experts here say that business owners who have not reevaluated their access control providers in more than five years might wish to look back at the service they’re actually receiving.
According to Clear Link Systems, there are many important things businesses should look for in their service provider. These include:
- Accessible customer service and support. Clear Link Systems acknowledges that access control is a 24/7 job. Although these systems don’t necessarily have to be watched by a person, having customer service available during convenient hours is important if there is a glitch or issue with a system. Clear Link Systems suggest that business owners choose between a large company or a smaller provider with techs that can work individually with staff members.
- Mobility. Access control systems are meant to allow or restrict someone’s entrance into a building. For the most convenient system, Clear Link Systems recommends that business owners confirm their system offers mobile credentialing.
- Flexibility. There is no perfect “cookie-cutter” access control system that will work for all businesses in the Nashville area. However, a basic system with the ability to accommodate, customize, and scale can work wonders for a growing business.
- Availability. Clear Link Systems says that simply having a customer service phone number is not enough. Instead, vendors should offer multiple ways for customers to reach them. Ideally, a business will have a dedicated access control specialist assigned to them when they need additional support.
- Expertise. Access control systems are not a “plug-and-play.” These require programming, knowledge, and a willingness to teach a business owner and their staff how to manage everyday issues, such as removing credentials or changing someone’s access level.
- Training. In-person, post-sale training is crucial. Even when a team member is available for one-on-one support, businesses with multiple people who will work with the access control system should have the option for formal training.
- Cyber security. Today’s digital world is full of vulnerabilities. Clear Link Systems stresses that a business’s access control system should not be one of these. Access control vendors must be compliant with DoD risk management framework. They should be able to prove this and be trained in whatever specialty system they offer.
- Integration. Anyone looking for an access control system should make sure that their providers will explain how these systems can integrate with their existing security strategies and cloud applications. It’s also valuable to ask about time and attendance integration, which may help a company streamline some HR processes.
- Quality. The quality of a business’s electronics and computer systems is paramount to its success. Business owners are encouraged to confirm the physical and digital quality of the products they plan to buy before they make an investment.
- Cloud availability. Some access control system installation companies offer cloud access. This can come in handy for businesses that need to run multiple locations from one home base.
Ultimately, Clear Link Systems recommends that businesses spend some time researching potential access control providers before making a decision. After all, the security of a business and its people is a top priority in all industries.
Local businesses that are tired of sorting through “access control near me” search results can trust Clear Link Systems to provide professional service that meets or exceeds industry standards.
Clear Link Systems, Inc.
5211 Linbar Dr Suite #500