The growing infrastructure industry, in both, residential and non-residential application areas, is to drive the demand for bathroom sinks over the forecast period (2020-2030). Wall-mounted sinks, under-mount sinks, top-mount sinks, integrated sinks & countertops, wash-plane sinks, and console sinks are some of the available types according to usage needs. This customized availability has resulted in creating numerous opportunities for the bathroom sink market with respect to application-specific usage. As the focus on better sanitization activities becomes strong, worldwide, market players are eyeing potential opportunities in unexplored markets. Highly populous Asian countries, in particular, offer a huge customer base for leading manufacturers of bathroom sinks and other sanitation-related products.
According to a new Fact.MR study, the bathroom sink market is poised to expand at a value CAGR of 7%, and create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 8.2 Bn by 2030-end.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4862
Key Takeaways from Bathroom Sink Market Study
- Under-mount sinks are estimated to account for 24.4% share of the total market revenue in 2020, and lose 75 BPS in their market share by 2030 over 2020.
- The integrated sinks and countertops segment is set to influence the growth strategies of market players, and are expected to contribute revenue worth US$ 1.1 Bn in 2020, and US$ 2.1 Bn by 2030, progressing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period.
- Sales of bathroom sinks for residential applications have registered a notable growth rate over the historical period. This segment is expected to record a CAGR of 7% and create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 6.7 Bn during the forecast period.
- The Asia Pacific bathroom sink market is projected to hold a prominent share of the global market value.
- The bathroom sink market in MEA is projected to resister a higher growth rate than average in terms of value during the forecast period.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has led to decreased demand, along with supply chain disruptions, as a result of lockdowns and travel restrictions across the world. However, rising focus of governments on hygiene and sanitation will shore up demand in the future.
“Increased expenditure from regional governments towards better sanitation facilities is expected to create numerous growth opportunities for bathroom sink market players,”says a Fact.MR analyst.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4862
More Valuable Insights on Bathroom Sink Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global bathroom sink market, presenting historical demand data (2015-2019) and forecast statistics for the period of 2020-2030. The study delivers essential insights on the bathroom sink market on the basis of product (under-mount sinks, top-mount sinks, pedestal sinks, vessel sinks, integrated sinks and countertops, semi-recessed sinks, wall-mounted sinks, washplane sinks, and console sinks), and application (non-residential and residential), across five major regions.
Fact.MR has studied the bathroom sink market with detailed segmentation on the basis of product type, application, and key regions.
- Under-mount Sinks
- Top-mount Sinks
- Pedestal Sinks
- Vessel Sinks
- Integrated Sink and Countertops
- Semi recessed Sinks
- Wall-mounted Sinks
- Washplane Sinks
- Console Sinks
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4862
After reading the Bathroom Sink Market report, readers can
- Understand the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting the growth of the global .
- Analyze key regions holding significant share of the total Bathroom Sink Market revenue.
- Study the growth outlook of the global Bathroom Sink Market scenario, including production, consumption, history and forecast.
- Learn consumption pattern and impact of each end use on the Bathroom Sink Market growth.
- Investigate the recent R&D projects performed by each Bathroom Sink Market player.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
Contact:US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,Dubai, United Arab EmiratesEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com